WHAT I SPEAK ABOUT
HORMONE RESTORATION AND BALANCE
- How hormone imbalance impacts our everyday lives.
- The differences between bio-identical and synthetic hormones and how they affect your health.
- Symptoms of hormone imbalance in women and men that occur before and during middle age.
- The role of testosterone in hormone therapy for men AND women.
- The long term benefits of the power of balanced hormones in relation to fighting disease and the aging process.
PRESENTEEISM: THE HEALTH-WEALTH CONNECTION
- At this powerful session you will learn what Presenteeism is, how it is costing employers and business owners BILLIONS annually
LIBERATING WITH HONOR
Focused on freeing people from the lasting effects of past wounds and limiting beliefs. We explore the extraordinary power of Honor in all forms, to heal injuries large and small. Ideal for anyone who chooses to be fully alive, awake and empowered, and to bring these gifts to others.
- The Reasons People Refuse to Heal. Our identities are often formed around our wounds. We even have wound clubs and associations. Who would we be without those decision-making events kept alive and hurting? Facing the reasons we refuse to heal can reveal our greatest motivations for doing whatever it takes.
- The Accountability of Healers. Only an individual can be responsible for their own healing. Anything else is vanity on a healer’s part. But there is something true healers are accountable for: providing the spaces in which healing can happen. Explore the appropriate and timely use of Compassionate Listening, Illumination, Humor, “Karmic Lessons”, and Truth-Telling.
- What If It Wasn’t Personal? Our injuries are often fed by the idea that, “they did it to me”. Finding out it wasn’t personal is both annoying and liberating.
- Applied Honor and Intuition (Advanced Noble Healing Techniques). Injuries to our spirit can create ever-widening chasms of insatiable needs and cycles of endless proving that exacerbate each other. Provide honor where there was dishonor in partnership. Use your intuition to fill in the gaps.
- Using Shame to Recover Honor (Advanced Noble Forgiveness Techniques). Only honorable people experience shame. Learn why it is a generosity to forgive yourself. Be restored by reconnecting to one’s honor, one’s principles and the gift we are to others.
- Recovering Will From Addiction. Insatiable needs can take over a person’s will, using their energy to fulfill the addiction. Help people get to the source of their addictions and reclaim their energy and determination. This topic is directed at non-life threatening addictions experienced by ordinary people in their everyday lives.
- The Cure for Complaining. Nothing kills attraction and passion faster than complaining. Understand the Anatomy of a Complaint and use it to transform complaints into connections and turn-offs into priceless information.
- Perpetual Restoration. Dolphins shed their skin 12 times every 24 hours – soon making them whole again from injuries. What if we took that approach to life?
INTENTIONAL DATING AND MATING
Focused on conscious dating, courtship and partnership-creation. For people committed to intelligent, self-empowering approaches to relationships.
- Default versus By-Design Dating and Mating Purposes. Our inner caveman or cavewoman is definitely up to something…but is it good for YOU?
- Relationships Sabotaged by The Most Popular FANTASIES. The ideas sound marvelous, until you find out how they trash relationships and actually prevent commitment, happiness and well being.
- The Determining Nature of “Needs Central”. Most people don’t understand how Single Focus creates a natural monogamy that’s urgent, inconvenient and opinionated. Women often expect the man in their life to be the center of all the attention, affirmation and help that they need.
- Authentic Sexual Expression versus Sex Strategies. Instinct has women use sex as a trading card, and leaves men vulnerable to female sexuality. Both men and women use strategy to ensure the sex they need. What if conscious dating and mating ethics demand a new level of authenticity, honesty and vulnerability regarding sex?
- Form versus Substance. Women tend to pay attention to form, as in the job titles of Boyfriend, Fiance, and Husband. men tend to pay attention to substance, as in “Am I getting what I need?” Avoid the conflicts and disappointments these differences make inevitable.
- The Dangerous Consequences of Squinting. Everything looks okay of you squint enough. Stop squinting your way through dating and mating and be eyes wide-open.
- Authentic & Effective Internet Dating and Sorting Effectively. Learn to use Internet Dating effectively, wisely and authentically.